- Course Summary
- Who Should Attend
- Instructor Info
- Register Now
This one-day Nadcap & Quality for Procurement training is aimed at the individuals who are responsible for the various Purchasing and Contract Review functions in their organization. This course will provide you with the necessary knowledge to comprehend the various quality functions imposed by 9100 and Nadcap. The course covers the following:
- Aerospace Quality overview explain where quality takes its requirements and the various functions to be performed to maintain a healthy quality system.
- What is Nadcap? in its various requirements and why it is known as the world’s most stringent requirements for Special processes.
- Contract review from the basic to advanced requirements for contract review and how to perform this critical function, from the individual performing tasks perspective.
- Outsourcing will deepen you knowledge of what is required for outsourcing and how to control the various requirements from certification flow down and other required functions.
- Risk Analysis – FMEA is an advance function in APQP used to evaluate the risks at various stage of your organization operations.
- Internal and Nadcap Audit Prep will provide you with the necessary information to create, perform, and maintain an internal audit plan based on the 9100 and Nadcap requirements.
- Internal and Nadcap Audit Prep Overview will provide you with the necessary information for understand an internal audit plan based on the 9100 and Nadcap requirements.
- RCCA Overview is the process of determining the various causes of a non-conformity including the Root cause as required by most quality systems.
- Problem Solving tools are used to help you perform the various Quality functions namely RCCA and Risk assessment.
Download the Course Overview
Cancellation Policy: Registrations cancelled fourteen (14) or more business days prior to a course will receive a refund minus a $50.00 non-refundable service charge. Registrations cancelled less than fourteen (14) or more business days prior to the scheduled course, as well as registrations who do not attend, will forfeit the entire registration fee. Substitutions for registrants unable to attend may be within one business day notice.
Who Should Attend
Those with a minimum of knowledge into the Procurement functions that are necessary to maintain a strong Contract review and outsourcing function adapted to its work environment and aligned with the company Quality policies and objectives.
Managers responsible to supervise the various procurement functions in their organization.
Manager in Procurement and/or Quality that would like to refresh their knowledge with up-to-date information from the Aerospace Quality Community.
PRI Training Instructors
PRI Training courses are taught by subject matter experts and qualified leaders in Quality. An average instructor has more than 15 years of experience in the quality industry and an established background in the subject matter they teach.
All instructors undergo a rigorous screening and training process that includes:
- Completion of a detailed application with a minimum experience requirement
- An interview with PRI Training staff and/or senior PRI Training instructors
- Participation in courses taught by qualified PRI Training Instructor Trainers to learn how to conduct a PRI Training course effectively
- Co-teaching at least one course in each subject area with a PRI Training Instructor Trainer who observes and evaluates their performance
- Receiving formal feedback from PRI Training Staff and Instructor Trainers
- Formal evaluation after each class from course participants
- Quarterly instructor reviews