- Course Summary
- Who Should Attend
- Instructor Info
- Register Now
This course is ideal for all personnel connected to plating planning, results, controls, oversight, troubleshooting, and hands-on application. Understanding the process, applying correct data collection, and maintenance can result in zero defects.
- To help participants understand the science and application of chemical processes used to modify and enhance surface properties and performance.
- To provide knowledge or the plating process and the importance of the relationships in all the steps of the plating process.
- To facilitate the understanding of pre-treatment and post-treatment steps in the process.
- To ensure an understanding of lot and periodic test and the significance of sampling plans.
- To provide a chemical approach for better understanding of importance of written instructions and procedures.
- To illustrate the value of records and their review in yielding zero reject targets.
- To give all responsible parties the tools to totally understand the processes to a "zero defect" end.
Download the Course Overview
This course is guaranteed to align with the PRI Qualification Body of Knowledge and is therefore appropriate to help you prepare to take an assessment. All Bodies of Knowledge are free to download, click here for more information.
Cancellation Policy: Registrations cancelled fourteen (14) or more business days prior to a course will receive a refund minus a $50.00 non-refundable service charge. Registrations cancelled less than fourteen (14) or more business days prior to the scheduled course, as well as registrations who do not attend, will forfeit the entire registration fee. Substitutions for registrants unable to attend may be within one business day notice.
Who Should Attend
Plant Managers, Quality Managers, Process Engineers, Process Supervisors, Process Operators and Maintenance Managers.
PRI Training Instructors
PRI Training courses are taught by subject matter experts and qualified leaders in Quality. An average instructor has more than 15 years of experience in the quality industry and an established background in the subject matter they teach.
All instructors undergo a rigorous screening and training process that includes:
- Completion of a detailed application with a minimum experience requirement
- An interview with PRI Training staff and/or senior PRI Training instructors
- Participation in courses taught by qualified PRI Training Instructor Trainers to learn how to conduct a PRI Traning course effectively
- Co-teaching at least one course in each subject area with a PRI Training Instructor Trainer who observes and evaluates their performance
- Receiving formal feedback from PRI Training Staff and Instructor Trainers
- Formal evaluation after each class from course participants
- Quarterly instructor reviews