- Course Summary
- Who Should Attend
- Instructor Info
- Register Now
This course is designed to provide a complete overview of Nadcap requirements related to the Surface Enhancement/Shop Peening audit and is presented by experienced Instructors, experts in Nadcap Surface Enhancement/Shop Peening requirements. An important aspect of the course is the opportunity to ask questions, at any time and on any subject related to Nadcap Surface Enhancement/Shop Peening audit. The course will always address the current version of each Audit Criteria. Where revisions have been confirmed but not yet implemented the instructor will describe and clarify any significant changes.
- Scope of the Surface Enhancement/Shop Peening audit.
- Explanation and clarification of the AC7117 Audit Criteria series requirements.
- Top audit findings related to Surface Enhancement/Shop Peening.
Download the Course Overview
Cancellation Policy: Registrations cancelled fourteen (14) or more business days prior to a course will receive a refund minus a $50.00 non-refundable service charge. Registrations cancelled less than fourteen (14) or more business days prior to the scheduled course, as well as registrations who do not attend, will forfeit the entire registration fee. Substitutions for registrants unable to attend may be within one business day notice.
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved with Surface Enhancement/Shop Peening who are:
- Already familiar with the general Nadcap process and are looking to obtain their first Surface Enhancement/Shop Peening Nadcap accreditation.
- Already have a Surface Enhancement/Shop Peening accreditation and wish to improve their audit performance.
PRI Training Instructors
PRI Training courses are taught by subject matter experts and qualified leaders in Quality. An average instructor has more than 15 years of experience in the quality industry and an established background in the subject matter they teach.
All instructors undergo a rigorous screening and training process that includes:
- Completion of a detailed application with a minimum experience requirement
- An interview with PRI Training staff and/or senior PRI Training instructors
- Participation in courses taught by qualified PRI Training Instructor Trainers to learn how to conduct a PRI Training course effectively
- Co-teaching at least one course in each subject area with a PRI Training Instructor Trainer who observes and evaluates their performance
- Receiving formal feedback from PRI Training Staff and Instructor Trainers
- Formal evaluation after each class from course participants
- Quarterly instructor reviews