- Course Summary
- Who Should Attend
- Instructor Info
- Register Now
The course is presented by experienced auditors, experts in Nadcap Composites requirements. An important aspect of the course is the opportunity to ask questions, at any time and on any subject related to Nadcap and the Composites accreditation process.
- Present the structure and format of a Nadcap Composites audit
- Assure an understanding of the content and intent of all sections of the AC7118 Audit Criteria series
Download the Course Overview
Cancellation Policy: Registrations cancelled fourteen (14) or more business days prior to a course will receive a refund minus a $50.00 non-refundable service charge. Registrations cancelled less than fourteen (14) or more business days prior to the scheduled course, as well as registrations who do not attend, will forfeit the entire registration fee. Substitutions for registrants unable to attend may be within one business day notice.
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved with Composites audits.
PRI Training Instructors
PRI Training courses are taught by subject matter experts and qualified leaders in Quality. An average instructor has more than 15 years of experience in the quality industry and an established background in the subject matter they teach.
All instructors undergo a rigorous screening and training process that includes:
- Completion of a detailed application with a minimum experience requirement
- An interview with PRI Training staff and/or senior PRI Training instructors
- Participation in courses taught by qualified PRI Training Instructor Trainers to learn how to conduct a PRI Training course effectively
- Co-teaching at least one course in each subject area with a PRI Training Instructor Trainer who observes and evaluates their performance
- Receiving formal feedback from PRI Training Staff and Instructor Trainers
- Formal evaluation after each class from course participants
- Quarterly instructor reviews