- Course Summary
- Who Should Attend
- Instructor Info
- Register Now
This course will introduce the concept and key definitions of quality in the aerospace industry to professionals who are new to the quality field. It presents Aerospace Quality Management and the role of Nadcap, 9100, aerospace audits including what you must know pre- and post-audit, quality tools, remedies to non-conformances, and maintaining the quality system.
- Overview of Quality in the Aerospace Industry
- The Role of Nadcap in Aerospace Quality Management
- What to Expect in an Audit
- Overview of Quality Tools for Maintaining Internal Documentation
- Post- Audit Results and Remedies
- Maintaining the Quality System
Download the Course Overview
Cancellation Policy: Registrations cancelled fourteen (14) or more business days prior to a course will receive a refund minus a $50.00 non-refundable service charge. Registrations cancelled less than fourteen (14) or more business days prior to the scheduled course, as well as registrations who do not attend, will forfeit the entire registration fee. Substitutions for registrants unable to attend may be within one business day notice.
Who Should Attend
Anyone new to the aerospace quality field or anyone who anyone who has been in aerospace quality for a while but never had any foundation training.
PRI Training Instructors
PRI Training courses are taught by subject matter experts and qualified leaders in Quality. An average instructor has more than 15 years of experience in the quality industry and an established background in the subject matter they teach.
All instructors undergo a rigorous screening and training process that includes:
- Completion of a detailed application with a minimum experience requirement
- An interview with PRI Training staff and/or senior PRI Training instructors
- Participation in courses taught by qualified PRI Training Instructor Trainers to learn how to conduct a PRI Training course effectively
- Co-teaching at least one course in each subject area with a PRI Training Instructor Trainer who observes and evaluates their performance
- Receiving formal feedback from PRI Training Staff and Instructor Trainers
- Formal evaluation after each class from course participants
- Quarterly instructor reviews