- Course Summary
- Who Should Attend
- Instructor Info
- Register Now
PRI Training can help! We have re-invented the approach to Internal Audit training. With two new courses "The Internal Auditor" and “Internal Audit System” you can streamline your training based on your staff.
- Need help designing your Internal Audit System?
- Struggling with balancing internal audits with your regular daily routine?
- Want better success during your Nadcap special process audits?
The Internal Auditor course walks the viewer through the process of choosing, training, and managing internal auditors. In other words it puts the internal audit system into action by presenting the "How To" of performing internal audits and what to do with the results. It not only provides training for internal auditors, but for the entire action team.
The Internal Audit Systems course walks the viewer through the process of building a new internal audit system or starting over after a catastrophic failure of the Internal Audit System. Those in attendance will learn how to structure the essential elements of the system for success. It also explains the vital relationship between Quality and Management which is essential to a successful system.
Download the Course Overview
Cancellation Policy: Registrations cancelled fourteen (14) or more business days prior to a course will receive a refund minus a $50.00 non-refundable service charge. Registrations cancelled less than fourteen (14) or more business days prior to the scheduled course, as well as registrations who do not attend, will forfeit the entire registration fee. Substitutions for registrants unable to attend may be within one business day notice.
Who Should Attend
Attendees should include members of management as well as the principle staff charged with building your Internal Audit System. Internal auditors could also benefit from this course depending on the role you assign to your internal auditors.
PRI Training Instructors
PRI Training courses are taught by subject matter experts and qualified leaders in Quality. An average instructor has more than 15 years of experience in the quality industry and an established background in the subject matter they teach.
All instructors undergo a rigorous screening and training process that includes:
- Completion of a detailed application with a minimum experience requirement
- An interview with PRI Training staff and/or senior PRI Training instructors
- Participation in courses taught by qualified PRI Training Instructor Trainers to learn how to conduct a PRI Training course effectively
- Co-teaching at least one course in each subject area with a PRI Training Instructor Trainer who observes and evaluates their performance
- Receiving formal feedback from PRI Training Staff and Instructor Trainers
- Formal evaluation after each class from course participants
- Quarterly instructor reviews